The position of Business Manager will have several key stakeholders (school principals) whom they will assist in managing their respective school's financial responsibilities, compliance requirements, procurement and strategic planning.
- Highly interactive role working with senior stakeholders
- Apply your skills in a role where your work will make a real difference
We are currently seeking a Senior Electronics and Design Engineer to become an integral part of a successful and highly innovative Design and Engineering team within the industry leading, reputable company, IntelliDesign. This is an exciting opportunity for creative and forward thinkers who seek a challenge to push technology beyond its limits.
- Work with innovative technologies
- Be a part of a fun and collaborative culture
Chance to join at a real time of change with John Deere. Work from home, anywhere in Australia!
- Iconic Global Brand
- Remote and flexible working
Michael Page are currently recruiting a Site Supervisor position for an award-winning residential Builder based in Brisbane, with other offices across Australia also. This role will commence early 2022 to deliver residential projects.
- A competitive salary expected to be in the $100-$110k + super range (plus car)
- Opportunity to work across different market sectors
Michael Page are currently recruiting a Contracts Administrator for a growing builder who have a well established office on the south side of Brisbane. With numerous projects secured for 2022/23, they are looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Administrator with a capability to deliver new build projects in the $10-20m range.
- Fast track your career towards Project Management
- High level of flexibility on offer
Our client is currently in search of an Accountant to join their team on a 3-Month contract with view for potential permanency to support the Finance team with their day-to-day Accounting function. They will be responsible for all data entry, job costings, ad-hoc analysis and budgeting/forecasting.
- Immediate start available
- Competitive remuneration package
Michael Page have partnered with a FTSE-listed IT business located 30 minutes south of the Perth CBD to recruit a Senior Corporate Accountant into their growing finance team.
- FTSE-listed business
- Work in a supportive team under experienced mentors
Capitalising on the growth of the Resources Sector in Western Australia - our client is looking to expand their Sales team. With the addition of an experienced, motivated Territory Manager based out of Perth, our client is looking to grow their Goldfields market and consolidate their presence as a leader in Wear Solutions.
- Work with a leading capital equipment manufacturer based in Perth
- Dominate the Goldfields Territory, grow the business through solutions sales
Michael Page have partnered with an internationally listed business based in Perth, who are looking for a Financial Accountant for an initial short-term contract, with the potential for long-term employment.
- Short-term contract with potential for long-term employment
- Internationally listed organisation
Michael Page have partnered with a safety business located South of the River in Perth who are looking to hire a Finance Manager into their vibrant team.
- Work in an office with vibrant culture
- Growing business
This role is primarily focused on the scheduling and planning of vehicle movements across the Northwest of WA, particularly as it applies to large scale shut-downs and construction projects.
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Competitive Salary with progression opportunities.
An amazing opportunity to work within a large Marketing and Communications team to develop and implement large-scale campaigns and media plans across a variety of platforms, channels and markets. The role is located South of the River and directly reports to the Brand and Campaign Manager.
- Innovative Full-time Position
- Directly reporting to the Brand and Campaign Manager
This technical sales role will report directly to the product sales manager and will aim to achieve sales growth and customer satisfaction across the WA region. Our client is looking for a specialist to drive their high performance fluid sealing products within the mining and industrial sector.
- Strong presence within the WA market
- Company culture and career progression
Seeking a financial accountant to assume the responsibility for the Month-end accounting and Daily Accounting activities including payroll and invoicing. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your knowledge and pursue further professional development.
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Career Growth Opportunity
An innovative full-time role within the Public Sector that is based South of the River and directly reports to the Senior Acquisition Marketer. The role assists in the delivery of marketing plans to support the organisation's broader strategic and commercial objectives.
- Full-Time Position
- Directly reporting to the Senior Acquisition Marketer
Join an exciting project as the lead QA in the team. You'll be working with different stakeholder groups and get to flex your BA and QA skills.
- 9 Month Contract
- Exciting new project.
Looking for an exciting change? Wanting that new big opportunity in a solid, professional, sturdy business?
I am currently recruiting for an Industrial Electrician with a commissioning background for a permanent position which entails travel to customer sites nationally and internationally. The role involves working on equipment that is exported around the world.
- Exciting jobs
- Industry Leader
Our client is looking for a specialist multi-tasker who can work across the Executive Assistant and Marketing functions of their business. If you're an experienced Executive Assitant with skills in Marketing Design, then we'd love to hear from you!
- Work for an international service provider with 60+ years experience
- Diverse workload - increase your skills in both EA and Marketing Design
Our client is looking for a well-rounded, experienced Desktop Support Analyst with a customer-oriented and proactive approach. In this role, you will perform a variety of Local IT Support duties such as addressing 1st or 2nd level user problems/questions, assisting in PC builds/rebuilds, maintaining network security and much more.
- An exciting opportunity to join a leading multinational manufacturing company
- Work for a global company listed as one of the world's top 20 best workplaces
The Marcoms Specialist will shape favourable opinion of the company in ANZ, providing a connection across all of the businesses APAC units through factual, informative, and compelling storytelling. The Marcoms Specialist acts as a spokesperson for the businesses Australian branch, initiating, developing and sustaining relationships with media, relevant industry associations, influential third parties and advocacy organisations.
- Take the lead as the Marcoms expert of an exciting company and range of products
- Work for a multi-national business in the defence industry