Create and develop HR function for expanding logistics business. Advise senior leaders on policy, procedure, and best practice.
- Great career advancement opportunities
- Stable and growing business
Experienced Human Resources Manager with a demonstrated history of working within the Construction industry | Sydney's leading residential and commercial construction company | Parramatta Location | Working closely with the owner
- Parramatta Location
- Join Sydney's Leading Construction Company
My client is a leading food manufacturing business based in Western Sydney seeking a HR Manager. The role is a full time position leading the HR function nationally.
- Western Sydney Location
- Leading Manufacturing business
Design & deliver on complex organisational design & change strategies aligned with a more efficient, fiscally responsible & better performing workforce. During this, keep the customer/end user in mind to maintain the quality of their experience.
Then focus on the cultural objectives of the organisation - the org. design piece should help to facilitate required cultural change.
- 18-month FTC, working with small change & culture team + wider HR division
- Project driven - org. design & transformation + cultural evolution.
Align with a burgeoning IT firm to deliver a strategic, operational and advisory HR service to the organisation.
Build and implement strategies around workforce planning, hiring, retention & succession planning; employee engagement; diversity & inclusion; performance management; training & development and health & well-being.
Manage the HR budget, support M&A integrations, deliver leadership training, and much more!
- Report to the CEO, sit on the Senior Leadership team. Incredibly diverse role!
- Develop & implement HR strategy towards overall business improvement
Urgently seeking a strong and experienced HR & Office Manager for a small business based South of the river in Perth
- Permanent role
- South of the River Location
Actively seeking an experienced HR Superintendent on a permanent basis. This is a FIFO 5:2 4:3 role for a well known global mining business.
- Permanent role
- 5:2/4:3 Roster
Reporting to the CEO, this is a 3/4 month opportunity that will offer you the chance to lead and work with a great team.
- Great Culture
- Flexible Working Arrangements
Work within a generalist capacity helping to maintain and manage the operational HR function and relieve work load from the current HR Manager. Implement new projects, contribute to organisational development and act to streamline processes and procedures.
Support 250 staff in a complex awards driven environment- Diverse workforce, multiple sites, 24/7 operations.
- 12-month FTC: be the face of HR for a globally recognised NFP organisation
- Generalist Role: ER, IR, project work, strategic delivery, delgate to HR admin
Perfect role for you if you're seeking balance without compromising a punchy remit and the opportunity to see your work add true value!
Work both part-time and flexibly (from the office and from home), support a small team of 40 + a casual workforce of approximately 150 staff.
Generalist operational position, high autonomy but also supported (report to the HR Manager).
Rolling 12-month FTC.
- 20 - 25 hours / week. 9am - 2pm daily (ideally), Belmont location, 12 month FTC
- Generalist role! Large advisory/leadership support portion, heaps of projects!
Work closely with the HR Manager (a fabulous manager/mentor!), to support and partner with senior leaders in this incredible national NFP.
Drive and deliver on HR projects and strategic initiatives; provide advice, coaching and practical support to the managers and employees; develop policies and procedures; navigate a complex IR landscape - 2x EA's, union involvement, diverse workforce, and more!
- 3 to 6-month tenure with an opportunity for permanency! Amazing NFP, unionised
- Work in partnership with leaders for ER, IR, advisory, strategic projects
Provide generalist HR and advisory leadership and support to 2 offices in NT and WA, with a total contingent of approximately 70 staff across 3 key business units.
Act as part of a team of 16 in HR nationally and report through to one of the HR Managers, based in Sydney.
Take full ownership of the local HR framework for ER, culture, learning and development, policies and procedures, OSH, recruitment and onboarding, and projects.
- National professional services firm, local corporate team + fee earners
- Manage HR for WA & NT - 70 staff. Full generalist remit, sit on leadership team