Standalone HR Manager role focusing on providing end-end employee support for the site-based team. Providing HR advice and support to any queries regarding HR policies and procedures within the organisation while supporting initiatives to enhance employee engagement and performance levels.
- Standalone HR Manager
- Reporting line to the Managing Director
Actively seeking an experienced HR Manager for an organisation going through growth and expansion
- Permanent role
- Working From Home Opportunity
Actively recruiting a standalone HR Manager for a mining services company based in Perth's southern suburbs.
- Standalone HR Manager role
- Based south of the river in Perth with working from home flexibility
Newly created standalone HR function to support the growth of this fabulous family-owned and run organisation.
You'll work closely with the General Manager to implement and improve on best-practice (policies, processes, people-strategy) to minimise risk and cost whilst ensuring the continuity of culture, the retention of current staff and the ability to attract new team members as the company continues its growth strategy.
- Work from home + travel to WA sites (approx. 1 week / month); standalone role!
- Growing family-owned & run business, highly commercial, $20 million turnover
My client is a leading food manufacturing business based in Western Sydney seeking a HR Manager. The role is a full time position leading the HR function nationally.
- Western Sydney Location
- Leading Manufacturing business
Create and develop HR function for expanding logistics business. Advise senior leaders on policy, procedure, and best practice.
- Great career advancement opportunities
- Stable and growing business
Experienced Human Resources Manager with a demonstrated history of working within the Construction industry | Sydney's leading residential and commercial construction company | Parramatta Location | Working closely with the owner
- Parramatta Location
- Join Sydney's Leading Construction Company
Actively seeking a strong HR/IR Manager for a large NFP organisation based in West Perth
- Permanent Role
- Leadership positon
Design & deliver on complex organisational design & change strategies aligned with a more efficient, fiscally responsible & better performing workforce. During this, keep the customer/end user in mind to maintain the quality of their experience.
Then focus on the cultural objectives of the organisation - the org. design piece should help to facilitate required cultural change.
- 18-month FTC, working with small change & culture team + wider HR division
- Project driven - org. design & transformation + cultural evolution.
Urgently seeking a strong and experienced HR & Office Manager for a small business based South of the river in Perth
- Permanent role
- South of the River Location
My client is a leading global member based organisation seeking an Operations Manager on a 12 month FTC.This role will be a hybrid role with experience across both Employee Relations advice and also managing a large team in a contact centre type of environment.
- This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract covering a period of parental leave
- Member based organisation offering advice to a range of businesses
Actively seeking an experienced HR Superintendent on a permanent basis. This is a FIFO 5:2 4:3 role for a well known global mining business.
- Permanent role
- 5:2/4:3 Roster
Providing a new SaaS technology that is applicable to all mid-sized to global organisations and recruitment companies. Manage a small team here in Sydney of Sales and Account Executives
- Lead Sales Team in Sydney
- SaaS Solution for Corporate & Recruitment Companies
An operations and people analytics position that requires a strong business partner to manage the HRIS and reporting across the business. Includes workforce planning, work health & safety and undertakes policy and legislation reviews.
- A fantastic opportunity for an Operational HR Professional to manage the HRIS
- Bring your expert knowledge and be part of a fantastic cause within NFP
Assist the HR Manager with the implementation of a new HRIS, then support in general HR Officer type duties across recruitment, training and professional development, policies and procedures, well-being, reward, general administration and other projects.
- 6-month FTC. Support a system implementation & provide generalist HR assistance
- Blue-chip, ASX-listed professional services firm, CBD location, divine manager!
Work within a generalist capacity helping to maintain and manage the operational HR function and relieve work load from the current HR Manager. Implement new projects, contribute to organisational development and act to streamline processes and procedures.
Support 250 staff in a complex awards driven environment- Diverse workforce, multiple sites, 24/7 operations.
- 12-month FTC: be the face of HR for a globally recognised NFP organisation
- Generalist Role: ER, IR, project work, strategic delivery, delgate to HR admin
Perfect role for you if you're seeking balance without compromising a punchy remit and the opportunity to see your work add true value!
Work both part-time and flexibly (from the office and from home), support a small team of 40 + a casual workforce of approximately 150 staff.
Generalist operational position, high autonomy but also supported (report to the HR Manager).
Rolling 12-month FTC.
- 20 - 25 hours / week. 9am - 2pm daily (ideally), Belmont location, 12 month FTC
- Generalist role! Large advisory/leadership support portion, heaps of projects!
The People & Culture Business Partner is responsible for the provision of HR support to employees and managers, and works with the People & Culture Manager, our clients Managers and employees to deliver professional HR support, advice and guidance.
- Flexibility to Work From Home
- Large HR Team
Work closely with the HR Manager (a fabulous manager/mentor!), to support and partner with senior leaders in this incredible national NFP.
Drive and deliver on HR projects and strategic initiatives; provide advice, coaching and practical support to the managers and employees; develop policies and procedures; navigate a complex IR landscape - 2x EA's, union involvement, diverse workforce, and more!
- 3 to 6-month tenure with an opportunity for permanency! Amazing NFP, unionised
- Work in partnership with leaders for ER, IR, advisory, strategic projects