- Dandenong SouthTemporaryAU$50,000 - AU$55,000
Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator required for an immediate start for an ongoing contract role with the view to transition into a permanent role.
Great career progression opportunities
- SydneyTemporaryAU$700 - AU$1,000 per day (AU$181,986 - AU$259,980)
This role requires someone who will have a passion to serve clients, the critical thinking abilities to develop complex analyses, the communication skills to convey conclusions clearly and concisely, and the presence to meet with clients from all levels of an organization.
Multinational consultancy firm
Open ended contract
- South Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$60,000 - AU$70,000
The Warehouse Operations Co-Ordinator is responsible for the management of the daily inwards and outwards stock. Processing daily orders and meeting DIFOT targets by coordinating with external transportation companies.
Global Retail Company
Lead management of stock flow for the Warehouse
- Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
I am looking for an experienced Fleet Controller to join a well-established transport provider, operating out of the Western Suburbs of Melbourne. The main objective of this role is managing a medium sized fleet of transport vehicles around Melbourne Metro area.
Join a leading transport provider
Attractive salary package + performance-based incentives
Michael Page is looking to increase its pool of candidates and is seeking General Hands to assist with short term and part time work. A variety of roles are available and can look to accommodate to university schedules and other commitments.
ASAP roles available
- Sydney CBDPermanentAU$120,000 - AU$140,000
You will play a pivotal role in translating the procurement requirements into high-quality effective contracts. You will be responsible for the relationship within an allocated geographic area of the State.
Exciting high profile role
Didn't find the right Procurement Supply Chain job for you?
Create job alert to receive Procurement Supply Chain jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you when a suitable role becomes available.
What candidates are saying about Michael Page
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Are you looking to grow your skills and take the next step in your supply chain or procurement career? Talk to the specialist recruitment team here at Michael Page. Mid and entry-level roles are most in demand right now across the procurement and supply chain industries, yet specialists are also needed significantly more than in other sectors. It’s a great time to be branching out and honing your skillset in an exciting new role.
Some of our recruitment consultants have worked in procurement or supply chain management before joining Michael Page, which means we can speak your language. We’ll only ever put you forward for the jobs that match your skills and interests, in businesses where you can develop professionally in line with your career goals.
If you’re looking for broader guidance on the sector, we can also provide you with insights into market recruitment trends and information on expected procurement & supply chain salaries.
Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
Whether you’re new to the supply chain and procurement profession or have many years of experience, we can match you up with a role that fits your skills. We specialise in the recruitment of procurement, supply chain, logistics, and purchasing professionals on a permanent, temporary and contract basis. The roles we recruit for include the following:
- 3PL Management
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buying
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
Browse all our procurement & supply chain jobs.