You are here
How to identify your specialist digital skills
What skills are your strongest?
What channels, platforms and markets do you have most experience in?
Have a discussion with your manager
Years ago, it may have been fine to simply be a digital generalist, but now you need to have an area of expertise. Here’s how to find your focus.
- Ask yourself questions such as:
1. What job would you like to have?
2. What skills are your strongest?
3. What do you have the most experience doing?
- Broach the topic with your current manager – find out what additional projects you can take on
- Develop yourself – engage in additional training