Excellent opportunity for a proven Account and Business Development Manager to join a leading global supplier of engineered products within the construction industry.
- Join a global supplier of engineered products in the construction industry
- Career growth opportunities with competitive salary package and incentives
The National Business Development Manager will be tasked with maintaining existing contracts and developing new contracts for the business in the advancing industry of Telehealth and Home-care. The role will be a part of the region managerial team and is responsible for the regional go-to-market strategy, business development and successful long-term execution of the Home and Telehealth business.
- Global Market Leading Medical Device Company - WFH
- Competitive Base + Super + Car Allowance + Healthcare Allowance + Commission
This Business Development Manager role focuses end user relationships across key distribution accounts and key channel partners. Develop the best go to market strategy to expedite and maximise LED display sales moving forward.
- Drive sales for a leading global technology company
- Join a team which is experiencing rapid growth and success
Business Development Manager, 5 - 8 years' experience in the Industrial, Education, Automotive, Aged Care, Religious, Commercial and Heritage construction sectors would be advantageous.
- Join an award-winning main building contractor with a solid reputation
- Collaborative culture in a close-knit Pre-Construction, tender team
Experienced Business Development Manager, 7 - 10 years experience in the Commercial (Non Resi) construction sector with a proven track record of success across Health Care, Education, Governmental, Sports Facilities, Police Buildings, Defence and Museums projects.
- National Tier 2, Multi Award Winning Commercial Main Building Contractor
- Outstanding culture within the, well resourced, tender team
The Business Development Manager for Medicine & Health will be tasked with identifying and developing research opportunities for the organisation and the medicine and health sector. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to WFH and further their career in this high-profile business development role.
- 3 Year FTC with a Leading Tertiary Educational Facility
- $127,000 - $134,000 Base + 17% Super + Leave Loading
Experienced Business Development Manager, 7 - 10 years' experience in the construction new build and / or large-scale Fit-out sector with a proven track record of success.
- Work for a leading, Nationally Established, Fit-out / New Build Main Contractor
- Solid brand with large capability & already respected name in the market
This position is responsible for the successful business development activities across the state within the parking industry.
- Join a Global Company- The Largest Parking Operators in the World
- Career Growth Opportunities with Competitive Salary Package
As a Business Development Representative you will be tasked with prospecting and educating businesses of the capabilities this AI driven E-Learning software can do for their business and staff.
- This is a great chance to join a fast-growing start up
- Potential for further career development and progression