MiX Telematics are seeking a Business Development Manager with a strong and verifiable track record of sales success. This role will identify, engage, manage and contract new customers in line with the sales strategy to grow the MiX Telematics business in the east coast of Australia.
- Exciting sales opportunity across technical products
- Ongoing career progression within Australian operation for proven performance
Page Personnel Finance are exclusively partnering with ITW Group to recruit a newly created Payroll Manager position based in SE suburbs of Melbourne. If you are passionate about implementing, standardising and simplifying payroll processes as part of an organisational and shared services strategy, this is the opportunity for you.
- The opportunity to enhance the strategic position of the business
- Career growth and development in a Fortune200 company
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your expertise as an architect in a broad marketing / communications role.
- Move from Architecture into an associated State Manager position
- Unique Opportunity
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the world's leading logistics solutions providers and manage its Australian Mining & Resources division.
- Global Industry Leader
- New Commercial Focus
This is an exciting opportunity to join Global Payments, a large multinational organisation as they embark on a period of growth and change.
- Global Organisation
- Industry leader
Actively seeking an experienced HR Manager for an organisation going through growth and expansion
- Permanent role
- Working From Home Opportunity
Actively recruiting a standalone HR Manager for a mining services company based in Perth's southern suburbs.
- Standalone HR Manager role
- Based south of the river in Perth with working from home flexibility
Newly created standalone HR function to support the growth of this fabulous family-owned and run organisation.
You'll work closely with the General Manager to implement and improve on best-practice (policies, processes, people-strategy) to minimise risk and cost whilst ensuring the continuity of culture, the retention of current staff and the ability to attract new team members as the company continues its growth strategy.
- Work from home + travel to WA sites (approx. 1 week / month); standalone role!
- Growing family-owned & run business, highly commercial, $20 million turnover
Create and develop HR function for expanding logistics business. Advise senior leaders on policy, procedure, and best practice.
- Great career advancement opportunities
- Stable and growing business
Experienced Human Resources Manager with a demonstrated history of working within the Construction industry | Sydney's leading residential and commercial construction company | Parramatta Location | Working closely with the owner
- Parramatta Location
- Join Sydney's Leading Construction Company
Due to recent growth, our client is expanding their customer facing team to support exciting new regions and enter new markets. They are seeking a highly motivated Area Manager - GET to join the Western Australia team.
Based out of Kalgoorlie, the role will contribute to efficiently and effectively delivering the energy and resources needed by our growing world. They will be responsible for providing world class support within capital products and aftermarket wear solutions.
- Work with an industry leading group within the Mining sector
- Attractive base salary + super + car allowance + tools o/trade + bonus structure
As the Territory Customer Support Manager, you will focus on developing dealer's product support capability, influencing dealer management, establishing business plans and follow up, and assisting with execution as required while holding dealers accountable for achieving agreed goals.
- Global leader presision argriculture
- Autonomous on the road position
Our client is looking for an experienced Statutory Reporting Manager with previous ASX reporting experience, to support their business through a period of high growth.
- Growing ASX company
- Emerging leader in the Technology space
Capitalising on the growth of the Mining and Industrial sectors, our client is looking to expand their Sales team with the addition of an experienced Account Manager, to be based out of Perth, Western Australia.
This role will be responsible for maintaining, developing, and growing key relationships within both Australian and international mining, construction and industrial sectors while providing knowledge and specialised service within fixed-plant sales.
- Work with a leading Australian owned capital equipment manufacturer
- Consolidate your sales skills across mining, industrial and construction markets
Reporting directly to the COO, this role will play in integral part of the businesses growth plans and will be responsible for managing the end to end supply chain with a focus on it's inventory processes and management. This is a brilliant opportunity to implement and establish new processes and help take them to the next level.
- Progressive business within the automotive space
- Generous salary and bonus incentives
The key account manager will be tasked with forging mutually beneficial relationships and building the brands profile with key pharmacy banner groups with an emphasis on Chemist Warehouse, Priceline and Terry White Chemmart. The role will avail the right candidate of the opportunity to work independently and be recognised and rewarded for their effort and achievements.
- $120,000 Base + Super + Car Allowance + Incentives
- Exciting high growth Healthcare organisation
To manage a defined geographical territory ensuring that growth potential is maximised and sales budgets are reached for your designated operational business unit.
Keys to your success will be focusing on securing profitable contracts that utilise effective and efficient solutions to match customer requirements, and your capacity to meet financial objectives including revenue targets, desired profitability levels and revenue quality.
- Join a business with established market reputation and position.
- Exciting Business Development Manager role in highly successful team.
Rare opportunity for an Accountant to take a step up to Finance Manager while being supported by excellent leaders.
- Immediate start available - Permanent opportunity
- Flexible work arrangements and WFH
As a Business Development Manager for a highly customisable IT solution, you'll play a crucial role in maintaining the Sales pipeline by assessing qualified leads and closing deals through collaborative work with the Technical Team and Client Organisation.
- Unique and innovative software solution
- Attractive remuneration and bonus incentives
An exceptional opportunity for a Facilities Manager looking to take the next step in their career. This role will manage Commercial and Industrial assets across the Brisbane metro area.
- Market leading, publicy listed asset owner
- Immediate start available