Immediate Start opportunity for a Marketing and Brand Manager at a well-known Non-for-Profit to lead the development and delivery of marketing and communications strategy.
- Immediate start available for a temporary opportunity with a view to extend
- Working from Home flexibility available
A brand new opportunity for an experienced Communications and Content Specialist to join a growing team.
- Exciting new opportunity to work for a healthcare membership organisation.
- Servicing a large audience and working collaboratively with the wider team.
Reporting directly into the International HR Manager, this role will work closely with a remote team of HR professionals and the Site Manager in Australia. As a part of the HR team, you will be responsible for the employees in the Warehouse (around 50 pax) and provide support across a range of HR and WHS activities, whilst also have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects.
- Benefit from being a part of a growing international company
- Report directly into the International HR Manager
Driving profitable growth within existing product ranges and identifying new opportunities for products and services
- National Leader in Chemical Industry
- Career growth opportunities
You will lead the market research and client insights program across all products and platforms and your work will inform the design and execution of marketing and customer experience strategies and tactics to drive growth and improve experience.
- Permanent opportunity working closely with the Head of Brand and CX
- Opportunity to drive the analytics for the CX and Brand function
Michael Page is partnering with a blue-chip logistics organisation centred in the Western suburbs of Melbourne. This Project Accounting opportunity involves pricing, supporting the payroll manager in a system upgrade as well as setting up customer profitability reports. The role will involve several other value-add projects that will suit a commercially minded individual who has a knack for identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Immediate start - Listed transport and logistics organisation
- Flexibility to work from home
Our client is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team and build their career in Project Management. The Project Coordinator manages rail infrastructure and building construction projects with the goal of completing them on time and within budget.
- Multi-modal transport and logistics company
- Full Time | Permanent Position
As the IT Support Officer you will be the first point of contact and resolution for IT incidents and servic