This Business Development role primarily exists to support the growth of the companies accounts within Victoria.
- Opportunity at a tier 1 organisation
- Brilliant culture
We are seeking a self-motivated and highly organised individual to join our team as a Business Development Manager, to bring their skills into a role that will require strong sales acumen and the want to grow from a blank slate. Working alongside state counterparts, you will be tasked with the B2B aspects of sales for this company.
- Join a company that can provide you with your next challenge
- Bring your sales professionalism to capitalise on a growing industry
CETCO (Colloid Environmental Technologies Company) is seeking a Technical Sales Manager with a strong and verifiable track record of successful business development. This candidate will be responsible for executing the sales and marketing plan throughout "the territory" for Environmental Products, Building Materials and PFAS.
- Growing portfolio demonstrating commitment to technological innovation
- Ongoing career progression within Australian operation for proven performance
High earning potential opportunity has become available in the building products sector. If you are a passionate hunter looking to make a difference in the manufacturing & agricultural industry verticals, apply now!
- One of the fastest growing companies in Australia
- Uncapped comissions with in depth training programs
Working alongside the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the development of market opportunities across different sectors within Western Australia, whilst ensuring that new and existing customers are met with exemplary customer service. You will also be a key contact for fellow staff members, clients, sub-contractors and other suppliers.
- Join an Australian market leader within the agriculture industry
- Competitive salary package
As a Consultant, you will spend a large portion of your time proactively developing business and responding to incoming enquiries and leads to drive sales, grow market share and contribute to regional growth.
- Work for a Global Company and Industry leader in a high performing region.
- Seeking a strong customer focus working in a fast paced commercial environment.
Opportunity for a Technical Field Sales Engineer to join a well established global engineering and manufacturing company in South Australia.
- Join a well established global engineering and manufacturing company
- Career growth opportunities with a competitive salary package and incentives