- This is a full time permanent role for a Digital Account Manager to work within an Award-Winning Digital Marketing Agency, based in Perth's Inner West.
- Looking for a team member responsible for maintaining strong client relationships, along with planning, implementing, managing, reporting and communicating digital marketing solutions to clients.
- Work with an award-winning, leading agency located in Perth's Inner West.
- An exceptional opportunity to be part of something big and learn from the best.
Customer relationship management; maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times whilst ensuring the commercial needs of the business are met.
- Career growth opportunities
- Great culture
Reporting to the Branch manager, you will be responsible for sales and technical service to mining clients within the Kalgoorlie region. In addition, you will use your local network and industry experience to grow new business activity within the region.
- Career progression opportunities within an industry leader
- Great culture and training & development
Based in a premium location in the Sydney CBD with an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Account Manager to join the dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career and expertise in marketing and sales within the food-service industry and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Exciting position with a Leading Foodservice Provider
- Attractive competitive $80k-$90k salary package on offer - Premium location
As an Account Manager in the Medical Technology space, you'll play a crucial role in all thing's Client related. This includes managing existing Clients and guiding them through the Client lifecycle, ensuring the comprehensive implementation of the Technological solution and full Client satisfaction.
- Innovative Medical Technology Organisation
- Empowering & inclusive workplace environement
Background selling products to blue-chip national retailers (head offices), from a wholesaler/distributor perspective
- Career progression opportunities
- Great culture
Provide solutions as required for new product developments, update commercial arrangements as required and troubleshoot with the support of the business if needed
- International Organisation
- Growth opportunities
Based in a premium location in the Sydney CBD with an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Account Manager to join the dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career and expertise in marketing and sales and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Leading Market Publisher
- Attractive Competitive Salary
A unique opportunity to work for an established consultancy who specialise in communications and public relations, delivering a valued service to their large client base.
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a boutique Public Relations Consultancy.
- This role can be 100% remote, giving you flexibilty and freedom to WFH.
An account manager responsible for the continued growth of our e-commerce partners.
You will be responsible for negotiating and implementing range availability including NPD, promotional activity and display of this client's products within digital vendors, our branded sites and digital marketplaces to ensure budget & planned objectives are achieved.
- Career growth opportunities
- Great Culture
My client is Australia's leading digital, marketing and directory services provider, who has recently branched into the CRM software space, servicing the Small-Medium businesses. With rapid growth within the organisation, there are multiple sales opportunities across the country, to be part of a leading SaaS business.
- Join Australia's leading SaaS business for SME companies
- Competitive salary package with great career growth opportunities
Exciting new opportunity for a Key Account Manager working with a market leading Food-service Manufacturer in Sydney NSW.To find out more. Apply now.
- Leading Foodservice Manufacturer
- Significantly growing Organisation
This is an exciting Key Account Manager role responsible for providing support to high value customers.
Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities within major accounts.
- Market Leading Global Premium Brand
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
Responsible for growing major account sales in assigned accounts and driving success in defined target accounts by working with internal functional groups and the dealer organisation. Drive voice of the customer to ensure growth within their assigned customer base, maintaining assigned account development plans, structuring and executing contracts, and managing customer orders with the utmost quality and customer satisfaction.
- An exciting opportunity to join a multinational company
- Currently in a growth stage within the Australian market
This is an exciting role for a passionate Retail Sales Account Manager. Having strong relationships with major retailers and other key stakeholders locally and around the world.
- Global Market Leader Beauty Brand
- Dynamic fast paced culture
Building on and maintaining client relationships to deliver on exceptional customer service to ultimately achieve sales growth and increase gross profit, predominantly within the Building Product/B2B space.
- Opportunity at a growing family owned business
- Brilliant culture that supports people
Based in McMahons Point, My client pride themselves on being the best in class for their clients. During a period of exciting growth, this opportunity presents itself to join a high performance team.
- Join a tight knit team
- Take the lead on the agencies key client
You will be accountable for the execution of strategy for one of this client's Key Accounts to achieve objectives, goals, strategies and measures most efficiently
- National Organisation and leader in FMCG space
- Growth opportunities
- This is a full time permanent role for a Senior Agency Account Manager to work within a Growth Marketing Agency, based in west Perth.
- Looking for a team member with solid, hands on experience in growth marketing, lead generation and marketing automation related projects using HubSpot to B2B/B2C clients.
- An excellent opportunity to step in and take this opportunity to the next level
- Join their fun, high performing and innovative team, based in west Perth.
This new entrant to the market (globally back) is rapidly growing. They have already established channel partnerships with the likes of Telstra and Optus to see their handsets (phones) but need more good people to help them handle the quick uptake from the market.
- Newly created position
- Fast growing new player