Exciting opportunity for an Account Manager within electrical. This role is based in Hemmant and will be looking after a large existing customer base. With lucrative commission opportunities, this company has a strong reputation within their markets.
- My Client is a leading manufacturer and wholesaler of Cabling & IT management
- Competitively paid Account Management role - electrical understanding a huge +++
You will be accountable for the execution of strategy for the client's accounts to achieve objectives, goals and strategies whilst also growing the accounts
- Leading Organisation within the Packaging space
- Career growth opportunities
The role of the Account Manager is to help design and oversee our media and advertising campaigns across a range of different clients. Your key responsibilities will include building and identifying target audiences, managing campaign budgets and plans and monitoring campaign performance.
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing business
- Great team culture
As an Account Manager for their eCommerce platform, you'll play a crucial role in managing their online shop through various online platforms. You'll be developing long-lasting relationships, have an analytical mindset and be familiar with working towards KPI's in an autonomous environment.
- Global organisation experiencing significant growth year on year
- Flexible working arrangements with high level of autonomy
The Key Account Manager will have a significant scope and autonomy to drive the company's food and Beverage vertical sales strategy and will deliver results from building and maintaining a portfolio of Key customers across Australia.
- Join a Join a Global supplier of Engineered Flow Components
- Career Growth Opportunities with Competitive Salary Package
Manage existing accounts, while developing new business and growing a region currently worth $1.2 million+, through excellent customer interaction and solutions selling. Run your territory with the support of your sales team and manufacturing team members to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction.
- A leading renewable packaging and packaging supplies company in Australia
- Manage your own territory as your own business
You will manage and sell to a portfolio of technology vendor accounts throughout Australia and New Zealand, focusing on business development and account management. Assess client needs and consult on a solution tailored to their requirements.
- 2021 Analyst Firm of the Year - Institute of Industry Analyst Relations
- Flexible, Collaborative and Performance based work environment
As an Account Manager you are a key component in the life-cycle of the project, your exemplary planning, scheduling and evaluatory skills laying the foundation for a successful outcome.
Responsible for the management of all client communications, the presentation of quotes, last mile delivery and project feedback, assisting in delivering a successful client experience, with Legendary Service at the core of everything you do.
- Big Opportunity - Be a founding team member of a fast moving and growing company
- Flexible working arrangement