Working in a strategic technical sales solutions capacity, this individual will partner with the Sales Leaders across key APAC regions providing technical support and sales solutions for customers.
- Opportunity to work with an established market leader
- Provide value add sales solutions to customers
Join a dedicated and motivated project team at Brisbane City Council and work closely with both internal and external stakeholders, the Brisbane community and numerous partners to encourage visitors to this new and exciting landmark and support the delivery and implementation of the Victoria Park / Barrambin Master Plan.
- Work with Council on an exciting project in the lead up to the 2032 Olympics
- Competitive salary, flexible working arrangements & generous super scheme
After two years of lock downs, it could be the time to make a change and relocate to Sydney to join Vincent Young during this exciting time of growth. Vincent Young are seeking 5 year PQE Senior Associate or Special Counsels who specialise in Construction Law.
Dual qualifications in a construction related field would be desirable but not essential.
- Are you looking for a change? Relocate to Sydney and elevate your career
- Calling 5 year PQE Senior Associates
Join us and accelerate your career! Become part of a high performing, collaborative team in a diverse business at the heart of the CBD. As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will operate as an industry expert and trusted advisor to customers and colleagues. Build your own personal brand with the resources of a global recruitment firm, and enjoy the rewards & career progression that comes with celebrating your success.
- Excellent career progression opportunities in established and emerging markets
- World class training and development programs with on-the-job support
YMCA Victoria are currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner to join their team in Box Hill
- Fantastic Team Culture
- Career Growth Opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth organisation as a National Account Manager where you will be a true partner to the business.
- Market leading Australian Brand
- Fantastic Australian made and owned premium products
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join an iconic Australian based company within the dental and oral care industry. Our client are privately owned, have been established for over 20 years and continues to achieve year on year growth. The focus of this position may be expanded and have the potential to develop in line with the success of the business.
- Work for an iconic Australian company.
- Enjoy the benefits of living & working in a beautiful Mid-North Coast location
Our client is a large food manufacturer located in Melbourne's Western Suburbs. They are looking for an experienced finance professional to partner with the operations of a large manufacturing plant.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Work Closely with Operations
This role requires an experienced recruiter to handle the end to end recruitment process and provide advice on recruitment matters to both staff and management.
- Permanent Position
- Attractive Annual Salary
MiTek are looking for Software Engineers to join their business as part of their continued growth plans.
- Opportunity to work on products with huge global impact
- Superb progression, flexible working arrangements
Project / Development Manager - Associated Degree in property development, business, architecture, construction, or related degree. 5+ years minimum experience preferably in town house / Multi - unit and/or Small to Medium size Commercial projects
- Leading, Property Development & Construction company with a solid project pipeli
- Company has a diverse & prestigious Project list with and outstanding reputation
Critical leadership role with accountability over operations, customer service and safety.
- Commercial and Operational leadership position
- National business with diverse vertical footprint
Anchor Resources is seeking a senior exploration geologist with the passion to discover a new base metal-gold deposit in the prospective Cobar Basin, New South Wales. Reporting to the Exploration Manager to systematically manage and undertake Anchor's exploration program with advanced prospects being drilled, and others being evaluated through ongoing geological studies backed by geophysical and geochemical surveys.
- Great team environment
- Large tenement holding in Cobar Basin in New South wales
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an organisation which makes a difference to the lives of individuals and communities in rural and regional Queensland.
- Brisbane based head office
- Statutory Authority focused on rural and regional Queensland
Junior Project Manager - Construction related degree and 2+ years post graduate, construction / Project Management experience, preferably large scale or residential housing projects.
- Opportunity to work on one of New Zealand's Largest Building projects
- Company has a diverse, prestigious & iconic project list in central locations
Reporting to the Operations Manager the Production Manager role based at Tru Blu Beverages Bundamba site will be responsible for ensuring all activities in the plant are conducted in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Manage the production group
- Key leadership position reporting to Operations Manager
Development Director - min 10+ years Senior Development Manager experience, leading project teams on large scale prestigious residential (apartment) / Mixed use and Commercial Office new build projects valued at circa $100Mil and upwards in value.
- Head of Development opportunity with a leading Property Builder / Developer
- Iconic, Large Scale, Prestigious Projects secure pipeline of new projects
An exciting career opportunity with a true global market-leading organisation. This role will challenge you and allow you to develop a broad skill set, to help further your career in Finance.
- Finance Leadership role
- Driving continuous improvement in the Finance team
As the Maintenance Supervisor, you will coordinate the day-to-do Maintenance work orders and departmental flow whilst undertaking repairs and preventative maintenance activities.
- Award Winning Winery
- Opportunity to grow
As the Product Development Engineer, you will report to the Engineering Development Manager and develop products from idea/proposal through to production including Electronics, Mechanical, testing and compliance.
- Market leader in emergency lighting
- Global presence