The purpose of the Senior Marketing Campaign Manager in the Brand Marketing department is to develop, implement and track International and Domestic brand communication campaigns. The Brand Marketing department handles all aspects of brand management, campaign marketing with close working relationship with the digital, brand partnerships and events teams.
- Opportunity to join a giga project in Saudi Arabia
- Managing marketing campaigns on a global scale
Our client is seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to join their Sales, BD and Marketing team based in Perth's South East. Reporting to the GM of Sales and Business Development, this permanent full-time position is a key and critical role in leading and designing generalist marketing initiatives, as well as to increase our client's brand value in the market.
- Join this growing mining services business located in Perth's south east.
- Exciting opportunity to step into this growth role and make it your own.
Amazing opportunity for a well known global computer technology company seeking a Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing team. 12 month temporary contract offering fully remote working.
- Are you looking to work with a thriving global computer tech company?
- Remote working, 12-month temporary contract!
As the Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the sales and marketing team on a daily basis as well as assisting the production of advertising, marketing brochures and other promotional activities. The successful candidate will coordinate marketing/promotional events such as food shows, festivals, media announcements, product demonstrations etc.
- High growth market leading FMCG brand
- $55,000 + 10% Super
A wonderful non-for-profit is seeking a marketing profession who specialises in EDMs, social media management to join their team!
- Flexible working environment, 4 days a week working from home!
- Passionate and dedicated team offering lots of support
This role has the responsibility of supporting and ensuring the development, implementation and evaluation of corporate and business unit level marketing campaigns on a temporary basis to support leave cover.
- Opportunity to diversify your CV and learn more skills
- Great, supportive team environment
If you are a senior marketer with campaign based experience and are looking for your next challenge then this is the role for you. Based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, you would be joining a supportive and inclusive developing marketing team for a health based membership NFP. This organisation has is also currently operating with a very flexible WFH hybrid.
- Flexible WFH hybrid and arrangements - 1 days in office
- Join a supportive and inclusive team within a health based NFP
Amazing opportunity to work for a well-established Not for Profit organisation within the fast growing Aged Care Sector, based in Perth's Central Business District. In this role, you will be working on high profiled marketing campaigns and have the opportunity to learn new skills.
- Opportunity to work for a well-established Not for Profit organisation
- Opportunity to work on innovative marketing campaigns
Reporting directly to the Senior Communications Manager, the Marketing Assistant will be responsible for managing the marketing inbox and directing internal requests to the correct team members.
The Marketing Assistant is also responsible for invoicing and scheduling requirements.
- Immediate start available for a 10 week opportunity with a view to extend
- Working from Home flexibility available
Are you a Marketing professional relocating to London? Our Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified Marketing professionals who have experience in global companies.
- Working in the UK opens up many possibilities
- Offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, The Marketing Executive will be responsible for working across all platforms within the Marketing/Digital Marketing team.
- Join one of the hottest media and publication companies in Australia
- Hybrid working with a great team environment
Two six month contracts available to develop campaign and promotional plans whilst implementing briefs which facilitate operational planning. Also liaise with agencies through the media & creative development process.
- Work for one of Australia's most recognised Insurance brands
- Very flexible working environment with a great culture!
An opportunity for a marketing generalist to work with an incredible marketing team within the vocational education sector.
- WFH Flexibility
- Competitive salary and additional company benefits
The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of projects/clients,
with more focused efforts on individual client outcomes rather than large volumes of clients. The Specialist will be responsible for developing/implementing strategies and solutions in line with client objectives (across various automation platforms - primarily Marketo)
- Work with an established team of like-minded brand and marketing professionals
- Beautiful modern workspace, exciting clients and projects, competitive salary
Our client are looking for a talented marketing content creator to join their marketing team. Acting as the brand guardian for their social media content across their core channels in line with their brand's voice and goals.
- Opportunity to work for a large scale organisation
- Competitive salary
- Seeking a Retail Marketing Specialist to join one of WA's most iconic and well known household names, based in Perth's East.
- Plan and deliver the retail marketing strategy and program, activations and communications and play a key role in the broader Customer & Digital Team.
- Join one of WA's most iconic & well known household names, based in Perth's East
- An exciting role working across a range of marketing channels and campaigns.
Build collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships with others, while developing strategies and improving the business models within the company.
Use your proven analytical skills to create category and brand plans in a fast paced, dynamic industry.
- Join a leader in the FMCG space
- Make an impact on their brands and your career
Exciting opportunity for a Performance Marketing Specialist to join the high performing Digital Team. Reporting to the Social & Content Marketing Manager, this role will work closely with Content, Client Services, and the wider Marketing teams.
- Join the high performing Digital Team at Australia's leading fashion brand
- Drive acquisition, revenue and engagement in the SEM, SEO and Affiliate channels
The Digital Marketing Officer will support the delivery of marketing activities across the organisation's digital platforms.
- Initial three months contract with immediate start
- Fantastic team culture and work environment
Exciting opportunity for junior Marketer looking to develop in Marketing, Category & Product. Permanent full time in the role Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
- Exciting role for junior Marketer to develop in Category & Product Marketing
- Permanent full time opportunity in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne